UA-86856134-1

UA-86856134-1

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Week 15 Wrapping up

      For my yoga business, I enjoyed using Facebook even though I have not seen great results from the ads. I can see where it really helps to stay connected and in touch with your clients on Facebook. It is also easy to share upcoming events and information about classes on Facebook. I will continue to use that medium and experiment with different types of ads until I see some better results.
     I like using Twitter because the limits on the characters seem to make it easier to post little snippets and pictures and it doesn't feel like that great a time commitment so I can do that almost every day. 
     My goal is to utilize YouTube much more because it can really give potential students a feel for the classes we offer and also introduce them to all the teachers at the studio.
     My plan for the next six months is to try one different ad each month on Facebook to measure which ones get the most response. I will continue using Twitter as well and after the 6 months on Facebook, I will try the advertising on Twitter. My long term goal is to get some videos made for YouTube. That will be the most time-consuming and probably expensive since I need to buy a good video recorder. I think I will need at least 2 hours a week to work on the video and another 2 hours a week to post on Facebook and Twitter. Now that I know a bit more about social media, I want to make it more of a priority to post interesting articles and engage my clients. I think I will look into hiring a social media assistant as soon as possible because it really takes up quite a bit of time to do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment