UA-86856134-1

UA-86856134-1

Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 7 A So Many Choices

I believe YouTube would be a great visual aid for my yoga studio. It's a great way to introduce yourself and the other yoga teachers at the studio. I opened a YouTube channel and created a slideshow because I don't have any videos yet. When I create a video, I can use it to explain the various poses, including the correct alignments and benefits of each pose. This might inspire a potential student to come to our studio.
I was able to connect my Twitter account to the Youtube channel but was not successful with Facebook. Twitter and Instagram are very efficient and quick channels to post new events and reminders for classes.
I have not used Tumblr but I can see where it would also work with supporting our website with additional information and pictures. Pinterest would be useful since the majority of users are women and most of our clients are women. Snapchat would probably not be worth the time investment because the media disappears shortly and I would rather have the content stay available.
With so many choices, it is easy to get overwhelmed so I think it is best to focus on 1 or 2 visual outlets and do them well rather than trying to keep up with too many.

YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment